Hot Cross Coffee Recipe
At this time of year (Easter), we do like a hot cross bun. And at the moment (Coronavirus) we can’t just pop to the shops to get what we want.
So it’s time to be inventive. Here’s our recipe for a very on-theme coffee. Have a go!
1. Make yourself a double espresso (or a single if you’ve already had a couple of coffees today)
2. Stir in 1/2 a teaspoon of shredless marmalade
3. Add one of the following (you or your cupboard can choose):
- A shot of caramel syrup
- A shot of toffee syrup
- A shot of golden syrup
- A shot of maple syrup
4. 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar
5. Warm up and froth your milk and pour that in
6. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top
Now imagine you’re eating a hot cross bun!
If you’re feeling particularly Easter-ish, then we do have a collection of coffees that are chocolatey – not quite the same as a great big chocolate egg, but very good all-the-same. Check out The Chocolate Collection